Terms & Conditions
Candidates who we can not treat are:
those under 16 years of age
those under 18 years of age unless you have an approval letter from parents
people with diabetes unless you have an approval letter from your family doctor
pregnant and lactating women
people with glaucoma and people who are taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin, warfarin)
people with skin such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated
those who have scleroderma, which makes your skin tight and brittle
people with allergies to makeup or colours
those with easily triggered post inflammatory hyperpigmentation are not good candidates
persons with keloid or hypertrophic scarring
active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
a hemophiliac, bleeding disorder
have healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or have heart condition or mitral valve disorder.
those on any skin medication such as roaccutaine (wait for 6-12 months after the course), steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin
those undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment at present (or due to undergo such treatment) and any radiotherapy or chemotherapy came to an end not less than 42 days ago from the date of the treatment
those with transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
Let us know if you have/had allergic reactions to topical anesthetic, we use lidocaine and prilocaie.
· If you are under a physician’s care you must obtain a release from him/her prior to your procedure
· Pictures will be taken during your procedure for reference purposes and they may be used by Allure Microblading for marketing purposes on social media sites and on their webpage.
· A touch-up treatment is included within 4-6 weeks of initial treatment and is your responsibility to book this with enough notice to your therapist to be within that timeframe otherwise you will be charged for the touch-up session.
· 3 days is required to reschedule your appointment, failure to give appropriate time to reschedule will result in loss of deposit and being charge on next appointment booked.
· A deposit of $50 is required for booking to secure your appointment. The deposit once paid is non-refundable but will be deducted in your final payment. The deposit must be done at least 3 days prior to the appointment or it will be cancelled accordingly.
· Any client that does not show for a scheduled appointment, will forfeit their deposit and will be required to pay for any future appointments in full plus the fee for the missed appointment/s before being rescheduled. No Exceptions.
· You must arrive on time as arriving late will lose your appointment and deposit as this will delay the therapist schedule and is not fair on the following clients.
· No refund/compensation/exchange policy given to any service(s) that already completed or not attending or in any cases.
· We reserve the right to refuse our services.
· Prices are subject to change at any time.
· Each new treatment is two sessions, one being the initial procedure and the other session is to fill in any gaps that did not take from the first session. On the rare occasion a client may need a third session due to having a skin type that is more resistant to the implantation of pigment or from incorrect aftercare taken and will be charged accordingly. The second session that is included is not to change the shape or technique of initial treatment but if you wish to do so will be charged accordingly.
. if you fail to attend the touch up session within 4-6 weeks, there will be a touch up fee based on the pricing menu ($50).
· If you have had your eyebrows previously tattooed, you must email us a clear photo prior to booking your appointment. We cannot guarantee results and we must approve that your eyebrows are workable. If they're too dark, dense, discoloured, or large, a colour correction procedure or tattoo removal will be highly recommended before beginning the cover-up.
· Patch test is essential and available upon request with additional cost. It must be done at least 48 hours prior to the main procedure. If choosing not to undertake the test, you release the therapist from liabilities related to any allergies or reactions applied to the treatment.
· There are traces of Nickel in needles and pigments which may affect those who allergic to Nickel. The sensitive patch test will not always confirm or determine conclusively if you have Nickel allergy or whether you will have a reaction to the products used within the requested treatment.